Wednesday, October 03, 2012

The voice of Happiness

The voice of happiness

         After Bankei had passes away, a blind man who lived near the master's temple told a friend :

         " Since I am blind, I cannot a person 's face, so I must judge his character by the sound of his voice. Ordinarily when I hear someone congratulate another upon his happiness or success, I also hear secret tone envy. When condolence is expressed for the misfortune of another, I hear pleasure and his satisfaction, as if the one condoling was really glad there was something left to gain in his own world.


          " In all my experience, however, Bankei's voice was always sincere. Whenever he expressed happiness, I heard nothing but happiness, and whenever he expressed sorrow, sorrow was all I heard ".

          I thought, person who are sincere, always to respectable.

          What do you think ?


<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>


เสียงแห่งความสุข

         หลังจาก อาจารย์เบงเคย์เสียชีวิต ชายตาบอดคนหนึ่งซึ่งอาศัยอยู่ใกล้กับวัดที่อาจารย์เบงเคย์อยู่ ได้บอกกับเพือนของเขาว่า

          " เป็นเพราะว่าฉันตาบอด ไม่อาจเห็นใบหน้าของผู้คนได้ ฉันจึงตัดสินลักษณะของผู้คนจากเสียงของคนๆ นั้น ปกติเมื่อฉันได้ยินเสียงผู้คนแสดงความยินดีต่อผู้ที่ประสบความสำเร็จ ฉันก็ได้ยินเสียงแห่งความอิจฉาที่ซ่อนเร้นอยู่ เมื่อได้ยินเสียงแห่งความสงสารต่อผู้คนที่โชคร้าย ฉันก็จะได้ยินเสียงแห่งความยินดีและความพึงพอใจ แม้แต่ผู้คนที่แสดงความเสียใจ ก็จะมีเสียงแห่งความยินดีหลุดออกมาให้สามารถรับรู้ได้จากคำพูดของเขา "

          " จากประสบการณ์ที่ฉันมี ท่านเบงเคย์เป็นผู้ที่น่านับถืออยู่เสมอ เพราะเวลาที่เขาแสดงความยินดีก็จะได้ยินแต่เสียงแห่งความยินดี เวลาที่เขาเสียใจก็จะได้ยินแต่เสียงแห่งความเสียใจ "

          ผู้ที่มีแต่ความจริงใจ เป็นผู้ที่น่านับถืออยู่เสมอ

          คุณล่ะคิดยังไง ?




Thai By NONG
Edit By PUMICE


No comments:

Post a Comment