Friday, September 21, 2012

Mistake

Mistake 

          At the time, you did make a mistake, this is an good experience for learn  the new things. you would ask yourself. Why you did do it ? Or, Why you did not do it ? This is a selection  which  can not return to solve it. Everyone are not return for do everything that you don't in the past. The selection for do or not do , both had reasons of it own. So in the time, you  think , analysis or decide, you would confident and determine to avoid the feel you mistake. If mistake , you would think in good side for learn and belong with it. 

        Your life will go forward, don't care, don't sad for your mistake. You would look your problem likely a teacher, this teacher can teach you in the your lack. Seek the way to develop yourself and go to forward strongly. As same as this song " same mistake ". Good Luck



Same mistake Lyrics


Saw the world turning in my sheets 
and once again I can not sleep.
Walk out the door and up the street ; 
Look at the star beneath my feet.
Remember rights that I did wrong, so here I go.
Hello, hello. There is no place I can not go.
My mind is muddy but my heart is heavy.
Does it show ?
I lose the track that loses me, so here I go.
And so I sent some men to fight,
and one came back at dead of night.
Said he seen my enemy.
Said he look just like me.
So I set out to cut myself and here I go.
I'm not calling a second chance,
give me reason but don't give me choice.
I'm screaming at the top of my voice.
' Cause I 'll just make the same mistake again.
And maybe someday we will meet,
and maybe talk and not just speak.
Don't buy the promises cause,
there are no promises I keep.
I 'm not calling for a second chance.
I'm screaming at the top of my voice.
And my reflection trouble me, so here I go.
I'm not calling for a second chance.
I' m screaming at the top of my voice.
Give me reason but don't give me choice.
'Cause I'll just make the same mistake.
I'm not calling for a second chance,
I'm screaming at the top of my voice.
Give me reason but don't give me choice.
'Cause I 'll just make the same mistake again.
Saw the world turning in my sheet 
and once again I can not sleep.
work out the door and up the street;
Look at the stars.
Look at the stars fall down.
And wonder where did I go wrong.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>



Music by James Blunt.
By PUMICE