Wednesday, August 29, 2012

When I'm lost my mind

     When I'm lost my mind





        Sometime anyone would sad or upset from the one another taken. I'm once person likes that, this time is hard to forget it. I have been to try everything  for my mind get be well and strong. I'm find other group of person who has positive thinking and good practice. And then I learning to thinking from that person and practice too. After that I'm feel to the region of peace in my mind, that feeling make me grows up, positively thinking, calmly , friendly to one another and blessed.

      In the past, I had try to find the bliss, what is my desire , what is my demand and overlook something that easily to know . I'm always seek for something that I don't have. But in fact, Bliss is in our mind always, just we let oneself on everything and not identify.
      Now, I'm trending Anapanasati meditation everyday , 30 minute daily. You can find this peace, just trend you mind by this practice, it's easily.  Your mind will pure spiritual , then you can solve your problem that coming to your mind. 
      You will find the new world into your heart, just you will change your mind and your spiritual.


Good luck...!

New heart New world
      
















By pumice



P.S. Sorry,if I wrote wrong grammar or wrong words (I'll try up my language skill)

No comments:

Post a Comment