Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mother's Day

    Sine 12 August annually,Thailand considered the "Mother's Day" also this day is a birthday of Queen Sirikit (Queen of Thailand).
It started around the 1980s by the Prime Minister of Thailand Prem Tinsulanonda to promote Thailand's Royal family.




    we can salute for the Queen at www.welovequeenonline.com cause of the Queen has working so hard for Thai people and we can present loving to our mom in this day.The symbol of "Mother's Day" in Thailand is a Jasmine flowers. 
Credit picture by : http://en.wikipedia.org/

    And dear my mom.You are more than my mom, you are my sister, my friend, my nurse, my doctor, my teacher,.... and you are everything on the bright side in my life.You never leave me when I'm fail, I'm upset, I'm cry, and I'm sad.I'm try find words to thank you for you but I can't. I'm promise to you, I'll make you happiness and don't cry for me. I'll try my dream and my wish for you and finally thank you for everything that you do it for me.Thank you again and again.

Today! Do you say "you love your mom"?



By PUMICE


P.S. Sorry,if I wrote wrong grammar or wrong words (I'll try up my language skill)


    

1 comment:

  1. มีคนอ่านบ้างป่าวเนี่ย

    ReplyDelete